Where is the 2022 UAP Report?
The 2022 UAP Report was due on October 31. It’s December now, so where is it? Today we’ll dive into what we know about the delay, and whether there are dueling factions in the US government on the topic of UFOs. But the good news is that the 2023 NDAA just passed, and it includes several really exciting additions regarding UAP, including protection for whistleblowers!
- 10/28 — NYT: Many military UFO reports are just foreign spying or airborne trash
- 10/31 — Daily Mail: Only half of UFO sightings can be explained
- 10/31 — Exoacademian: “vast majority of hits in baseball are not home runs” tweet
- 10/31 — Eric Weinstein: “high performing seagulls” tweet
- 11/07 — The Hill: Pro- and anti-UFO factions in government? It wouldn’t be the first time
- 11/16 — John Greenewald’s FOIA request shows UAP report not released to Congress yet
- 11/29 — Ross Coulthart discusses the late UAP report and the “shameful” NYT story
- 12/03 — Chris Mellon discusses the late UAP report and the NDAA UAP provisions
- 12/08 — NDAA passes (more info on UAP provisions)
Episode 6, posted on