Is the Air Force lying to President Biden?
Y’all, it has been a wild two weeks since the US shot down three UFOs that turned out to be hobby balloons. The Pentagon is being weird about the balloons, the Senate is being weird about UAP, some sources claim the Navy told Biden that the Air Force is lying to him about UAP, and possibly as a result, Biden created his own independent UAP task force. Oh, and also, the Obama Library has thousands of pages of records about UAP? What is happening?
- Daily Mail: Pentagon’s UFO office had only THREE staffers until recent weeks
- Debrief: Excessive Secrecy Could Undermine U.S. Efforts to Evaluate UAP
- Biden: Intelligence community says they’re private balloons
- Aviation Week: Hobby Club’s Missing Balloon Feared Shot Down by USAF
- John Kirby: We have not identified those responsible for the objects
- BBC: US and Canada abandon search for three flying objects shot down
- Debrief: US Senators Leave Classified Briefing on UAP with More Questions
- Debrief: Pentagon has no plans to release images of objects
- CNN: National security advisor will lead new “interagency team” to study UAP
- Marco Rubio: Why create a new team when we have AARO?
- Wall Street Journal: Pentagon’s UAP Office is Underfunded, Senators Say
- Gillibrand: Bipartisan push for full funding of AARO
- Lue Elizondo: comments on AARO vs new NSC team
- Ross Coulthart: Navy commander told Biden about USAF coverup
- Sen. Blumenthal: “The American people should be given more information.”
- Liberation Times: Pentagon’s Silence on UFOs Threatens to Undermine Biden
- Black Vault: Jackpot! 3k page & 23k electronic files in Obama Library
- Black Vault: 16 years to review!
- Black Vault: 5,196 classified electronic records in Obama Library<
Episode 11, posted on