Is AARO Being Set Up to Fail? #UFOMamaBear
We’re back is a bit of followup on the recent UAP hearing. In particular a few red flags have been raised that seem to indicate that the DOD is, at best, dragging their feet, and at worst, actively working to sabotage AARO, the UFO office set up at the behest of Congress. In addition to that, we’re hearing increasingly specific information about whistleblowers testifying to both AARO and Congress, which raises the question of why Dr. Kirkpatrick said there’s no credible evidence. Something doesn’t add up here, and it feels like pressure is building.
Also, we dub Senator Kirsten Gillibrand “UFO Mama Bear,” joining the ranks of Chris “UFO Daddy” Mellon.
- Tim McMillan : AARO doesn’t have Title 50 authority.
- The Debrief : Here Are the Major Takeaways You Missed From the Recent Senate Hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
- Reddit : New letter from US Senators Mark Warner and Marco Rubio to DOD expressing concerns about NDAA provisions
- New York Post : Three months after Chinese spy balloon, DoD still hasn’t strengthened UFO analysis office
- Job posting : AARO Deputy Director
- Klaus : Job posting states that candidates should have expertise in “foreign material acquisition and exploitation.”
- Chris Mellon : “I find the testimony of US military personnel in the Nimitz case perfectly credible evidence…”
- Chris Mellon : “For Dr. Kirkpatrick to claim there is no credible evidence is disingenuous at best.”
- Garry Nolan : “Anecdotal evidence by credible witnesses… is data.”
- Garry Nolan : “The extraordinary claims/evidence meme is pretentious nonsense.”
- Lue Elizondo : “The fact is - I’ve already spoken to AARO at length.”
- Liberation Times : Senator Gillibrand Invites UFO Whistleblowers To Share Testimony With Her Office
- Daily Mail : Six whistleblowers who claim they worked on military UFO programs retrieving and analyzing crash material have come forward to spill their secrets to senior members of congress
- Reddit : The last five years have spoiled everyone…
Episode 15, posted on